More Articles for Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR)
According to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR), I-80 is closed westbound, near Lincoln, at Interchange No. 395, Shoemaker’s Truck Stop. Westbound lanes are closed due to jackknifed semi-trucks. Highway 6 is closed at the junction of Highway 6 and L-80H ...
The new westbound three-lane pavement of I-80 between Waverly (Exit 409) and Greenwood (Exit 402) interchange will open to traffic the week of Nov. 5, according to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR). During this time, there will still be lane ...
Weather permitting, construction work is scheduled to begin the week of Sept. 4 on I-80 between Reference Post 46 at Brownson and Reference Post 61 at Sidney, according to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR). Ballou Pavement Solutions Inc. of Salina, Kansas, has ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views