More Articles for Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR)
According to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR), I-80 is closed westbound, near Lincoln, at Interchange No. 395, Shoemaker’s Truck Stop. Westbound lanes are closed due to jackknifed semi-trucks. Highway 6 is closed at the junction of Highway 6 and L-80H ...
The new westbound three-lane pavement of I-80 between Waverly (Exit 409) and Greenwood (Exit 402) interchange will open to traffic the week of Nov. 5, according to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR). During this time, there will still be lane ...
Weather permitting, construction work is scheduled to begin the week of Sept. 4 on I-80 between Reference Post 46 at Brownson and Reference Post 61 at Sidney, according to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR). Ballou Pavement Solutions Inc. of Salina, Kansas, has ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views