More Articles for Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR)
According to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR), I-80 is closed westbound, near Lincoln, at Interchange No. 395, Shoemaker’s Truck Stop. Westbound lanes are closed due to jackknifed semi-trucks. Highway 6 is closed at the junction of Highway 6 and L-80H ...
The new westbound three-lane pavement of I-80 between Waverly (Exit 409) and Greenwood (Exit 402) interchange will open to traffic the week of Nov. 5, according to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR). During this time, there will still be lane ...
Weather permitting, construction work is scheduled to begin the week of Sept. 4 on I-80 between Reference Post 46 at Brownson and Reference Post 61 at Sidney, according to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR). Ballou Pavement Solutions Inc. of Salina, Kansas, has ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1545 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012400 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views