More Articles for Nebraska 2013 Surface Transportation Program
Nebraska Department of Roads’ Director Monty Fredrickson, on July 9 released the state's fiscal year 2013 Surface Transportation Program. The 2013 State Highway System program is published at $372 million and is funded from state and federal highway user taxes and ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?388 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views