More Articles for NDOT
Nevada has the lowest number of deficient bridges in the nation, according to recent Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) data. The data show that the state has a mere 36 deficient bridges, while most other states maintain hundreds or thousands of deficient ...
A project that will widen Interstate 15 in Las Vegas is one step closer to becoming a reality. The Nevada Board of Transportation on Monday approved the sale of $100 million in revenue bonds to buy right-of-way for the $1 billion ...
It’s no secret that extreme winter weather can drive up costs, forcing state transportation departments to think creatively when looking for effective solutions within their budgets. American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) President and Secretary of the Kentucky ...
The Nevada Department of Transportation has obligated all $201 million of its American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Highway Funds, one month ahead of schedule. Of the $201 million that Nevada received as part of the federal ARRA highway funding, all 17 ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion199 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views