More Articles for NDOT
Nevada has the lowest number of deficient bridges in the nation, according to recent Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) data. The data show that the state has a mere 36 deficient bridges, while most other states maintain hundreds or thousands of deficient ...
A project that will widen Interstate 15 in Las Vegas is one step closer to becoming a reality. The Nevada Board of Transportation on Monday approved the sale of $100 million in revenue bonds to buy right-of-way for the $1 billion ...
It’s no secret that extreme winter weather can drive up costs, forcing state transportation departments to think creatively when looking for effective solutions within their budgets. American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) President and Secretary of the Kentucky ...
The Nevada Department of Transportation has obligated all $201 million of its American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Highway Funds, one month ahead of schedule. Of the $201 million that Nevada received as part of the federal ARRA highway funding, all 17 ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2089 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1318 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...892 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house376 Views