More Articles for NCAT
Pennies DO matter! In a recent conversation with Shane Buchanan, asphalt performance manager with Oldcastle Materials Group’s Asphalt Performance Team, about mix-design optimization, he told me how watching your pennies can save your operation millions. But it’s not about cutting corners to ...
Doing more with less and aggressively seeking new ways to stretch budget dollars are how many businesses respond to a tough economic climate. Federal and state highway and transportation departments are no exceptions. Fortunately, academic research and equipment technology communities ...
Specifying agencies sometimes say that they limit the amount of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in asphalt mixes because these stockpiles are highly variable. Therefore, the agencies reason that allowing higher percentages of RAP could have a negative impact on the ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series962 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks391 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group247 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene236 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund197 Views