More Articles for NCAT
Pennies DO matter! In a recent conversation with Shane Buchanan, asphalt performance manager with Oldcastle Materials Group’s Asphalt Performance Team, about mix-design optimization, he told me how watching your pennies can save your operation millions. But it’s not about cutting corners to ...
Doing more with less and aggressively seeking new ways to stretch budget dollars are how many businesses respond to a tough economic climate. Federal and state highway and transportation departments are no exceptions. Fortunately, academic research and equipment technology communities ...
Specifying agencies sometimes say that they limit the amount of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in asphalt mixes because these stockpiles are highly variable. Therefore, the agencies reason that allowing higher percentages of RAP could have a negative impact on the ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party423 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete262 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax243 Views