More Articles for NCAT Test Track
Where the Rubber Quiets the Road Creating mixtures for smoothness and low noise By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Grinding, loud, uneven roads can leave drivers and their vehicles shaken up after a long ride. So it’s no surprise that road conditions are the public’s ...
One and One is One Two lifts can become a single, strong layer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor With two-lift hot mix asphalt paving, it’s a case of 1+1=1. As more durable hot mix asphalt pavement designs are explored in the United States, two-lift ...
by Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor With workability, environmental benefits and solid performance reports,Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement — RAP — is becoming a bigger part of the mix. It’s a trend that’s sweeping the nation: using more reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-mix asphalt. ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax730 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party374 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund369 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?322 Views