More Articles for NCAT Test Track
Where the Rubber Quiets the Road Creating mixtures for smoothness and low noise By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Grinding, loud, uneven roads can leave drivers and their vehicles shaken up after a long ride. So it’s no surprise that road conditions are the public’s ...
One and One is One Two lifts can become a single, strong layer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor With two-lift hot mix asphalt paving, it’s a case of 1+1=1. As more durable hot mix asphalt pavement designs are explored in the United States, two-lift ...
by Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor With workability, environmental benefits and solid performance reports,Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement — RAP — is becoming a bigger part of the mix. It’s a trend that’s sweeping the nation: using more reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-mix asphalt. ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views