More Articles for NCAT field tests
Making high-RAP mixes -- an art and a science By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor Many state transportation departments have saved tens of millions of dollars by using reclaimed asphalt pavement. RAP is worth the same as the virgin materials it replaces. ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident934 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side516 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes456 Views