More Articles for Navistar previously had sued both EPA and CARB over their acceptance of SCR technology
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has informed Navistar its pollution credits allowing it to sell heavy-duty engines that don’t comply with 2010 environmental standards will expire in February. “This Executive Order is conditional upon completion of manufacturer’s ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes686 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- 10 States with the Worst Drivers509 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology436 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views