More Articles for Navistar International Corp.
Navistar International Corp.'s Board of Directors has appointed Troy A. Clarke as president and chief executive officer of Navistar, effective April 15, 2013. Clarke, currently the company's president and chief operating officer, will also join the board. At the same time, Lewis ...
Navistar International Corp. has reached a development agreement with EcoMotors International in support of the company's OPOC (Opposed-Piston, Opposed-Cylinder) engine architecture. EcoMotors International's first product targeted for commercial application is a turbo-diesel version of the innovative opposed-piston, ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views