More Articles for Navistar International Corp.
Navistar International Corp.'s Board of Directors has appointed Troy A. Clarke as president and chief executive officer of Navistar, effective April 15, 2013. Clarke, currently the company's president and chief operating officer, will also join the board. At the same time, Lewis ...
Navistar International Corp. has reached a development agreement with EcoMotors International in support of the company's OPOC (Opposed-Piston, Opposed-Cylinder) engine architecture. EcoMotors International's first product targeted for commercial application is a turbo-diesel version of the innovative opposed-piston, ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges245 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes214 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America181 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards131 Views