More Articles for Navistar International Corp.
Navistar International Corp.'s Board of Directors has appointed Troy A. Clarke as president and chief executive officer of Navistar, effective April 15, 2013. Clarke, currently the company's president and chief operating officer, will also join the board. At the same time, Lewis ...
Navistar International Corp. has reached a development agreement with EcoMotors International in support of the company's OPOC (Opposed-Piston, Opposed-Cylinder) engine architecture. EcoMotors International's first product targeted for commercial application is a turbo-diesel version of the innovative opposed-piston, ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views