More Articles for natural disaster highway repair
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Monday, May 7, announced $20 million for Oregon, Alabama and South Carolina to help cover the costs of repairing roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters or catastrophic events. “The Obama administration is committed to ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones764 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones326 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?293 Views