More Articles for natural disaster highway repair
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Monday, May 7, announced $20 million for Oregon, Alabama and South Carolina to help cover the costs of repairing roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters or catastrophic events. “The Obama administration is committed to ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views