More Articles for natural disaster highway repair
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Monday, May 7, announced $20 million for Oregon, Alabama and South Carolina to help cover the costs of repairing roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters or catastrophic events. “The Obama administration is committed to ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?638 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views