More Articles for natural disaster highway repair
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Monday, May 7, announced $20 million for Oregon, Alabama and South Carolina to help cover the costs of repairing roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters or catastrophic events. “The Obama administration is committed to ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views