More Articles for National Work Zone Awareness Week
The National Work Zone Safety Information Clearinghouse, managed by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Foundation, is a sponsor of 2013 National Work Zone Awareness Week activities. National Work Zone Awareness Week lasts from April 15-19 and aims to ...
The State of Indiana is participating in two statewide initiatives this month to develop work zone safety. The Indiana Department of Labor (IDOL) is promoting worker safety with its statewide safety initiative with a goal of reducing workplace transportation-related deaths, while ...
Commissioner James Simpson kicked off New Jersey Department of Transportation’s (NJDOT) participation in National Work Zone Awareness Week today, urging motorists to contribute to a safe highway construction season by taking it slow through work zones. “We can all help drive ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1518 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge416 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012345 Views