More Articles for national unemployment rate
While the national unemployment rate falls to 8.6 percent, building and construction trades workers continue to confront an unemployment rate that is exceeding 13 percent nationwide Mark H. Ayers, president of the Building and Construction Trades Department, AFL-CIO, on Dec. ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update338 Views