More Articles for National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Dec. 13 recommended banning all U.S. drivers from using mobile phones or sending text messages – even with headsets or portable speakers – to prevent distracted-driving crashes. Systems built into cars and ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1275 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1049 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...824 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones527 Views