More Articles for National Transportation Policy Project of the Bipartisan Policy Center (BPC)
Uh Oh By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson The Great Recession has caused the steepest decline in state tax receipts on record. State tax coffers (even adjusting for inflation) are now 12 percent below pre-recession levels (as of third ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series910 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks296 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views