More Articles for National Surface Transportation Infrastructure f
This from the Washington Post: Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley met with Senate Democrats on Tuesday as part of a continuing effort to craft a bill to raise hundreds of millions of dollars in additional revenue for transportation projects, an aide said More ...
Where we are now By Kirk Landers Last month, as all eyes were on the economic stimulus package being worked on by Congress and the incoming Obama Administration, Ken Orski published a summary of what the National Surface Transportation Infrastructure Financing Commission ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?415 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views