More Articles for National State of Good Repair Assessment
A new study by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) released on July 21 estimates it would cost $77.7 billion to shore up the nation’s rail and bus lines and another $14.4 billion a year to maintain the systems, ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax595 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views