More Articles for National State of Good Repair Assessment
A new study by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) released on July 21 estimates it would cost $77.7 billion to shore up the nation’s rail and bus lines and another $14.4 billion a year to maintain the systems, ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River610 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency543 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business361 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views