More Articles for National State of Good Repair Assessment
A new study by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) released on July 21 estimates it would cost $77.7 billion to shore up the nation’s rail and bus lines and another $14.4 billion a year to maintain the systems, ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1545 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012399 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views