More Articles for National Science Foundation
A Concrete Solution: Admixtures Change PCC Performance By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Portland cement concrete (PCC) is the most widely used structural material in transportation infrastructure, and it’s widely used for pavements as well. But the control of freshly mixed PCC properties is ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1208 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1043 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse740 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...684 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones504 Views