More Articles for National Safety Council
The National Safety Council has offered its traffic fatality estimate for Memorial Day weekend. NSC estimates 382 deaths and 40,900 medically consulted injuries may occur from motor vehicle collisions during the holiday weekend, which begins at 6 p.m. on Friday and ...
National Transportation Safety Board Chair Deborah Hersman is set to leave the agency in the coming weeks to join the National Safety Council as president and CEO, Politico reports. Hersman, who has been on the NTSB since 2004, will leave the ...
A new report argues that car crashes involving cell phones are significantly underreported. So what is the number? There’s no hard data to go on, but the correct number for cell phone involvement in all crashes, says the report, is about ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion200 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views