More Articles for National Safety Council (NSC)
Motor vehicle deaths in 2012 totaled 36,200, up 5 percent from 2011. This marks the first annual increase since 2004 to 2005, according to the National Safety Council (NSC). "The 2012 estimate is provisional and may be revised when more data ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system97 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views