More Articles for national roadway safety association work zone safety grant
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), a national roadway safety association, was recently awarded a three-year, $4.4-million work zone safety grant to train men and women nationally who work on America’s roadways. Partners in the new grant include J.M. ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts401 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views