More Articles for National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Technology Innovation Program
Get smart New technology bringing new standards to measuring bridge conditions By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor "Smart” bridges are on the way for road agencies burdened with the responsibility of monitoring bridge conditions. Not-so-old technologies like ground penetrating radar (GPR), acoustic emissions testing and ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding616 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable486 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future347 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold301 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views