More Articles for National Infrastructure Bank
Three for the Road The Bloomberg-Rendell-Schwarzenegger funding and fixing plan By John Latta This month, there may be a real reauthorization debate. Finally. Maybe. Whether it results in anything solid is something of a long shot. Somewhere in almost all of the various plans ...
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
Ken Orski, editor and publisher of the transportation e-newsletter Innovation NewsBriefs, notes that two new attempts to redefine the federal responsibility for surface transportation "are attracting growing attention and provoking lively discussion within the transportation community," Orski says ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views