More Articles for National Infrastructure Bank
Three for the Road The Bloomberg-Rendell-Schwarzenegger funding and fixing plan By John Latta This month, there may be a real reauthorization debate. Finally. Maybe. Whether it results in anything solid is something of a long shot. Somewhere in almost all of the various plans ...
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
Ken Orski, editor and publisher of the transportation e-newsletter Innovation NewsBriefs, notes that two new attempts to redefine the federal responsibility for surface transportation "are attracting growing attention and provoking lively discussion within the transportation community," Orski says ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges255 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes224 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards134 Views