More Articles for National Infrastructure Bank
Three for the Road The Bloomberg-Rendell-Schwarzenegger funding and fixing plan By John Latta This month, there may be a real reauthorization debate. Finally. Maybe. Whether it results in anything solid is something of a long shot. Somewhere in almost all of the various plans ...
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
Ken Orski, editor and publisher of the transportation e-newsletter Innovation NewsBriefs, notes that two new attempts to redefine the federal responsibility for surface transportation "are attracting growing attention and provoking lively discussion within the transportation community," Orski says ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?483 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group282 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views