More Articles for National Highway Performance Program
A report released Monday by the National Association of Counties (NACo) finds that “federal and state funding for county transportation projects is increasingly inadequate.” The report, “The Road Ahead: County Transportation Funding and Financing,” which focuses on county-owned roads and bridges, ...
With reauthorization less than a year away, many agencies are thinking about ways lawmakers can improve the new federal bill. Four American Public Works Association (APWA) Transportation Committee members joined last month at the APWA Congress and Exposition in Chicago, Illinois, ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views