More Articles for national high-speed rail network
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood issued a statement on April 6 regarding the $2.4 billion available for high-speed rail. In the statement, LaHood said the nation is "another step closer to delivering an innovative, national transportation network that brings new jobs ...
Commenting on President Barack Obama's plans for and investment in high-speed rail, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood issued the following written statement: “President Obama's historic investments in a national high-speed rail network will enable America to win the future by creating ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges378 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory337 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college320 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress217 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?153 Views