More Articles for National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced e-NEPA, a new online system that allows federal agencies to submit environmental impact statements (EISs) electronically. Traditionally, EISs have been submitted to EPA in hard copy. e-NEPA eliminates the need to mail or deliver copies ...
Mapping MAP-21’s Reforms By John Latta MAP-21, our brand-new surface transportation legislation, includes several significant changes to the review and approval process for transportation projects, all of which have the potential to change, and hopefully benefit the way agencies and contractors work. ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) told the White House Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) in comments submitted April 9 that the “categorical Exclusion” (CE) process should be improved by focusing on methods to reduce highway project delay. The ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1533 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012363 Views