More Articles for National Concrete Pavement Technology Center (NCPTC)
Overlay Concrete on asphalt upgrades farm-to-market road Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “Stimulus” projects, worth in total $13.7 million, makes it a ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)810 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects611 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D293 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views