More Articles for National Concrete Pavement Technology Center (NCPTC)
Overlay Concrete on asphalt upgrades farm-to-market road Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “Stimulus” projects, worth in total $13.7 million, makes it a ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding600 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable470 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future346 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold289 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views