More Articles for National Complete Streets Coalition
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel proposed on July 28 a City ordinance that would require drivers to come to a full stop when a pedestrian is crossing an intersection with no traffic signal or stop sign, rather than ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has been recognized as a national leader for advancing ‘Complete Streets’ policies which promote safety for pedestrians, bicyclists and other users of New Jersey roadways. NJDOT’s Policy received the highest ranking among the more than ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views