More Articles for National Center for Pavement Preservation at Michigan State University
For the first time, pavement preservation is part of national surface transportation reauthorization legislation, which now explicitly supports preservation and asset management. Pavement preservation techniques are promoted as cost-effective and environmentally sustainable strategies designed to extend the life of existing pavements ...
Hot, Cold and Green (and the 3Es) In-place pavement recycling meets a variety of needs. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Green construction now is the No. 1 theme in roadbuilding, and hot-in-place pavement recycling (HIR) and cold-in-place pavement recycling (CIR) have taken on the ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series859 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group358 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines186 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget160 Views