More Articles for National Center for Asphalt Technology at Auburn University
One and One is One Two lifts can become a single, strong layer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor With two-lift hot mix asphalt paving, it’s a case of 1+1=1. As more durable hot mix asphalt pavement designs are explored in the United States, two-lift ...
by Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor With workability, environmental benefits and solid performance reports,Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement — RAP — is becoming a bigger part of the mix. It’s a trend that’s sweeping the nation: using more reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-mix asphalt. ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss312 Views