More Articles for National Association of Manufacturers
Several transportation leaders offered testimony about highway funding on Wednesday morning at a Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works (EPW) hearing on MAP-21. The hearing, entitled “MAP-21 Reauthorization: The Economic Importance of Maintaining Federal Investments in our Transportation Infrastructure,” kicked ...
America’s infrastructure is not improving quickly enough to continue to meet the needs of businesses, according to a report released today by Building America’s Future (BAM) and the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM). The report, "Infrastructure: Essential to Manufacturing Competitiveness," reflects ...
The U.S. House of Representatives on July 26 passed a bill (HR 1938) by a vote of 279-147 that would direct President Obama to expedite consideration and approval of the construction and operation of the Keystone XL oil pipeline. The ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has named Peter S. Embrey its new director of sales. Embrey has more than 20 years of experience in sales and association management. He is responsible for boosting advertising in ARTBA publications, sponsorships ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving333 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice297 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views