More Articles for National Association of County Engineers (NACE)
When Iowa’s Jesup Bridge became a safety hazard, the local agency found a way to design and fund reconstruction of this important thoroughfare. The Jesup Bridge in Buchanan County, Iowa, has been a vital market link for farmers, growers and the ...
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has published a notice in the Federal Register, requesting comments on compliance dates for highway agencies to upgrade their existing non-compliant traffic control devices in the field to comply with requirements established in the Manual ...
The National Association of County Engineers (NACE) is pointing out that April is National County Government Month (NCGM). This year’s theme is “Healthy Counties.” A NCGM booklet full of ideas may be downloaded as a PDF by clicking here. The NCGM media tool ...
At a crossroads The fate of our secondary roads may be in the balance. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Against the backdrop of stalled federal surface transportation reauthorization and threats from reduced state and local funding, secondary roads are at an intersection. Secondary roads ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views