More Articles for National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a)
The Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS) is endorsing H.R. 3536, the Safe Roads for America Act, and applauding its bipartisan introduction in the House of Representatives by Reps. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) and Lou Barletta (R-Pa.). CORUS, which is comprised ...
Easter Seals is now part of the Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS), an organization that advocates for older driver and pedestrian safety initiatives. Current members of the Coalition are the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), AARP, American Highway Users ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2017 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1244 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views