More Articles for National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a)
The Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS) is endorsing H.R. 3536, the Safe Roads for America Act, and applauding its bipartisan introduction in the House of Representatives by Reps. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) and Lou Barletta (R-Pa.). CORUS, which is comprised ...
Easter Seals is now part of the Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS), an organization that advocates for older driver and pedestrian safety initiatives. Current members of the Coalition are the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), AARP, American Highway Users ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views