More Articles for National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a)
The Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS) is endorsing H.R. 3536, the Safe Roads for America Act, and applauding its bipartisan introduction in the House of Representatives by Reps. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) and Lou Barletta (R-Pa.). CORUS, which is comprised ...
Easter Seals is now part of the Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS), an organization that advocates for older driver and pedestrian safety initiatives. Current members of the Coalition are the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), AARP, American Highway Users ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding565 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable418 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers252 Views