More Articles for NAPA
From Better Roads Editor-in-Chief John Latta at the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) annual meeting in Orlando We may not see people to pour into the streets, but we do need some form of populist movement if we are to squeeze ...
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance announced at the World of Asphalt (WOA) Show and Conference, held Feb. 15-19 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the launch of its new campaign in support of asphalt pavements. “This is a great partnership between the State Asphalt Pavement ...
You need the right stuff to win a paving award. Super Smooooth Delivery Placement of a 1/2-inch asphalt leveling course and careful screed control helped the contractor win a Quality in Construction Award from the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA). Scotty’s Contracting ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has published what it's calling the asphalt industry’s first-ever sustainability report. In announcing this publication, NAPA President Mike Acott commented in a written statement: “Most people probably do not give much thought to asphalt, even though it is ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes614 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views