More Articles for NAPA
From Better Roads Editor-in-Chief John Latta at the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) annual meeting in Orlando We may not see people to pour into the streets, but we do need some form of populist movement if we are to squeeze ...
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance announced at the World of Asphalt (WOA) Show and Conference, held Feb. 15-19 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the launch of its new campaign in support of asphalt pavements. “This is a great partnership between the State Asphalt Pavement ...
You need the right stuff to win a paving award. Super Smooooth Delivery Placement of a 1/2-inch asphalt leveling course and careful screed control helped the contractor win a Quality in Construction Award from the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA). Scotty’s Contracting ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has published what it's calling the asphalt industry’s first-ever sustainability report. In announcing this publication, NAPA President Mike Acott commented in a written statement: “Most people probably do not give much thought to asphalt, even though it is ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views