More Articles for NAPA president Mike Acott
On Wednesday, National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) President Mike Acott took his place in the Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame. The Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame honors individuals who have made significant and lasting contributions of regional and/or national importance to ...
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1215 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1047 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse742 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones506 Views