More Articles for NAPA president Mike Acott
On Wednesday, National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) President Mike Acott took his place in the Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame. The Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame honors individuals who have made significant and lasting contributions of regional and/or national importance to ...
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?179 Views