More Articles for NAPA president Mike Acott
On Wednesday, National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) President Mike Acott took his place in the Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame. The Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame honors individuals who have made significant and lasting contributions of regional and/or national importance to ...
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1577 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets973 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses957 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway741 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history406 Views