More Articles for NAPA president Mike Acott
On Wednesday, National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) President Mike Acott took his place in the Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame. The Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame honors individuals who have made significant and lasting contributions of regional and/or national importance to ...
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong886 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker336 Views