More Articles for NAPA president Mike Acott
On Wednesday, National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) President Mike Acott took his place in the Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame. The Asphalt Pavement Hall of Fame honors individuals who have made significant and lasting contributions of regional and/or national importance to ...
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views