More Articles for NAPA Mid-Year Meeting
By Tina Grady Barbaccia, Editor-at-Large, email@example.com At the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) Mid-Year Meeting in Nashville last month, Walter “Butch” Waidelich Jr., associate administrator for infrastructure at the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), told attendees the Generating Renewal, Opportunity and Work ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has announced the speaker lineup for its Midyear Meeting, being held July 26-28, 2010 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, D.C. The program is designed to deliver educational and networking events to the asphalt ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths688 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers561 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road513 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines483 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus334 Views