More Articles for NAPA Mid-Year Meeting
By Tina Grady Barbaccia, Editor-at-Large, email@example.com At the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) Mid-Year Meeting in Nashville last month, Walter “Butch” Waidelich Jr., associate administrator for infrastructure at the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), told attendees the Generating Renewal, Opportunity and Work ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has announced the speaker lineup for its Midyear Meeting, being held July 26-28, 2010 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, D.C. The program is designed to deliver educational and networking events to the asphalt ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts513 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse351 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views