More Articles for NAPA Fly-In 2013
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) presented Senator Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) with the Asphalt Legislator of the Year Award on Wednesday during the association’s Fly-In in Washington, D.C. The award recognizes Boxer for her bipartisan leadership in creating the Moving Ahead ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?388 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views