More Articles for Nancy Gavlin
A team of students from the University of California, Berkeley, have been named champions in the 21st annual ASCE/AISC National Student Steel Bridge Competition (NSSBC), held May 25-26 at Clemson University, S.C. Second place went to the team from the ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?974 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?818 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway319 Views