More Articles for NAM
Infrastructure Week 2014 kicks off Sunday, with the first event scheduled to take place Monday. Organized by several agencies and associations -- including the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Building America’s Future (BAF) and the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) -- focuses ...
Several transportation leaders offered testimony about highway funding on Wednesday morning at a Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works (EPW) hearing on MAP-21. The hearing, entitled “MAP-21 Reauthorization: The Economic Importance of Maintaining Federal Investments in our Transportation Infrastructure,” kicked ...
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) General Counsel Maurice Baskin on February 4 told the House Subcommittee on Workforce Protections that a February 21, 2013 letter of interpretation (LOI) from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) should be withdrawn. Baskin made the ...
America’s infrastructure is not improving quickly enough to continue to meet the needs of businesses, according to a report released today by Building America’s Future (BAM) and the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM). The report, "Infrastructure: Essential to Manufacturing Competitiveness," reflects ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views