More Articles for NAM
Infrastructure Week 2014 kicks off Sunday, with the first event scheduled to take place Monday. Organized by several agencies and associations -- including the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Building America’s Future (BAF) and the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) -- focuses ...
Several transportation leaders offered testimony about highway funding on Wednesday morning at a Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works (EPW) hearing on MAP-21. The hearing, entitled “MAP-21 Reauthorization: The Economic Importance of Maintaining Federal Investments in our Transportation Infrastructure,” kicked ...
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) General Counsel Maurice Baskin on February 4 told the House Subcommittee on Workforce Protections that a February 21, 2013 letter of interpretation (LOI) from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) should be withdrawn. Baskin made the ...
America’s infrastructure is not improving quickly enough to continue to meet the needs of businesses, according to a report released today by Building America’s Future (BAM) and the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM). The report, "Infrastructure: Essential to Manufacturing Competitiveness," reflects ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views