More Articles for NAHB Chief Economist David Crowe
Sales of newly built, single-family homes slowed 1.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 313,000 units in February, according to data jointly released by HUD and the U.S. Commerce Department today."While many builders are seeing more traffic through ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax730 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party372 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund369 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?322 Views