More Articles for Myron Mullett
Myron Mullett’s gut told him there had to be an easier way. As owner of Westcliffe, Colo.-based Mullett Excavating, he had received a multiyear military contract to lay gravel on 90 miles of road in nearby Fort Carson. The 32-foot ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views