More Articles for Municipal Aid
The Christie Administration on March 23 announced 387 Local Aid program grants totaling $78.4 million, "enabling 376 cities and towns across the state to advance street improvement, rehabilitation and safety projects without burdening local property taxpayers," according to a press ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views