More Articles for Multnomah County
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014564 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding364 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future315 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable291 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views