More Articles for multimodal transportation
Transportation projects in Massachusetts will soon include a wider variety of transportation options such as bicycling, transit and walking, thanks to a new approach from the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT). MassDOT announced today that it is implementing a new policy, ...
Senate Environment and Public Works Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) says she plans to include a provision similar to the Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) program in the bill her panel is drafting, according to a report in Environment and ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views