More Articles for multimodal transportation facility
Construction began on Sept. 18 on the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) $184 million multimodal transportation facility, which will serve the entire Southern California region. ARTIC, a partnership between the City of Anaheim and the Orange County Transportation Authority, is ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes164 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges150 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views