More Articles for multimodal transportation facility
Construction began on Sept. 18 on the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) $184 million multimodal transportation facility, which will serve the entire Southern California region. ARTIC, a partnership between the City of Anaheim and the Orange County Transportation Authority, is ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system97 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views