More Articles for multimodal transportation facility
Construction began on Sept. 18 on the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) $184 million multimodal transportation facility, which will serve the entire Southern California region. ARTIC, a partnership between the City of Anaheim and the Orange County Transportation Authority, is ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs373 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views