More Articles for multi-modal projects
Mapping MAP-21’s Reforms By John Latta MAP-21, our brand-new surface transportation legislation, includes several significant changes to the review and approval process for transportation projects, all of which have the potential to change, and hopefully benefit the way agencies and contractors work. ...
TRIP, a national nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, DC., will release "Growth and Quality of Life in Maine,” at a news conference in Portland, Maine, at 10 EST a.m. on Dec. 15. The most-needed surface transportation improvements in Maine ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion201 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views