More Articles for multi-modal projects
Mapping MAP-21’s Reforms By John Latta MAP-21, our brand-new surface transportation legislation, includes several significant changes to the review and approval process for transportation projects, all of which have the potential to change, and hopefully benefit the way agencies and contractors work. ...
TRIP, a national nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, DC., will release "Growth and Quality of Life in Maine,” at a news conference in Portland, Maine, at 10 EST a.m. on Dec. 15. The most-needed surface transportation improvements in Maine ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges368 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress252 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views