More Articles for multi-modal projects
Mapping MAP-21’s Reforms By John Latta MAP-21, our brand-new surface transportation legislation, includes several significant changes to the review and approval process for transportation projects, all of which have the potential to change, and hopefully benefit the way agencies and contractors work. ...
TRIP, a national nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, DC., will release "Growth and Quality of Life in Maine,” at a news conference in Portland, Maine, at 10 EST a.m. on Dec. 15. The most-needed surface transportation improvements in Maine ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views