More Articles for mower
Illinois Tollway workers have begun using a robotic mower to trim embankments along the Illinois Tollway, according to a report from the Chicago Tribune. The $42,000 Spider ILDO2 -- the same mower the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) began using earlier ...
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, is giving away an Exmark Commercial 30 mower as part of its Editor’s Picks Giveaway. The 170-pound mower delivers a 30-inch cut, holds 1 gallon of gas and features a single-speed transmission, front-height adjusters and ...
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) has begun using a remote-controlled robot to mow grass on the sides of some highways in the state, according to WMFD. To mow the grass, an MoDOT employee steers the robotic mower with a remote ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views