More Articles for mower
Illinois Tollway workers have begun using a robotic mower to trim embankments along the Illinois Tollway, according to a report from the Chicago Tribune. The $42,000 Spider ILDO2 -- the same mower the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) began using earlier ...
Our sister site, Total Landscape Care, is giving away an Exmark Commercial 30 mower as part of its Editor’s Picks Giveaway. The 170-pound mower delivers a 30-inch cut, holds 1 gallon of gas and features a single-speed transmission, front-height adjusters and ...
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) has begun using a remote-controlled robot to mow grass on the sides of some highways in the state, according to WMFD. To mow the grass, an MoDOT employee steers the robotic mower with a remote ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes549 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views