More Articles for “Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act” (MAP-21)
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 15 announced $287 million in emergency relief funds for New York to rebuild roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters, with $250 million specifically designated for Hurricane Sandy recovery. LaHood was joined by Senator ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side539 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views