More Articles for “Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act” (MAP-21)
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 15 announced $287 million in emergency relief funds for New York to rebuild roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters, with $250 million specifically designated for Hurricane Sandy recovery. LaHood was joined by Senator ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views