More Articles for Move Over/Slow Down law
Beginning September 1, drivers in Texas will be required to move over or slow down when approaching Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) workers and vehicles that are stopped with overhead flashing blue or amber lights. That’s because the state has expanded ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2084 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1316 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...891 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house357 Views