More Articles for Move Over/Slow Down law
Beginning September 1, drivers in Texas will be required to move over or slow down when approaching Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) workers and vehicles that are stopped with overhead flashing blue or amber lights. That’s because the state has expanded ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views