More Articles for Move Over/Slow Down law
Beginning September 1, drivers in Texas will be required to move over or slow down when approaching Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) workers and vehicles that are stopped with overhead flashing blue or amber lights. That’s because the state has expanded ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax739 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party398 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund370 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views