More Articles for Move Over
Effective July 1, there are two changes to Indiana’s Move Over Law. Motorists must reduce their vehicle’s speed 10 mph under the posted speed limit if they cannot move to an adjacent lane safely. Secondly, the updated law now includes ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views