More Articles for Move Over
Effective July 1, there are two changes to Indiana’s Move Over Law. Motorists must reduce their vehicle’s speed 10 mph under the posted speed limit if they cannot move to an adjacent lane safely. Secondly, the updated law now includes ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views