More Articles for Move Illinois Program
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors on Feb. 28 awarded three new construction contracts totaling $23 million and six new engineering contracts totaling $50.4 million for construction management and design services. More than $296.9 million in construction and engineering contracts have ...
The Illinois Tollway will invest nearly $609 million in 2012 for projects to repair and rebuild roadways, bridges and interchanges and other capital investments across the 286-mile system and begin the first year of the agency's new $12 billion capital ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2259 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority581 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project559 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles508 Views