More Articles for Mountain View Corridor freeway
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) has awarded the Granite Construction -- Copper Hills Constructors (CHC) joint venture team a $106 million construction management/general contractor (CM/GC) contract to build the new Mountain View Corridor freeway, transit and trail system in and around ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views